I was tagged by Lisa to share 7 random facts about myself. It’s a good thing she commented here to let me know she tagged me because I was avoiding her blog and all her fun pics of their San Antonio digi-scrapping get-together. Just kidding (sortof). But seriously, I had been so looking forward to finally seeing San Antonio and all my scrappin’ buddies but it didn’t work out for me to go so when I go to her blog I cover my eyes and look through my fingers trying not to see just how much fun I missed out on.
1. I just changed the light bulb in my closet after 2 weeks of flipping the switch no less than 10 times a day forgetting somehow that it’s burnt out. You’d think at least after the first week I’d learn but nope. Amazing how much you appreciate something as simple as light in a closet though after going 2 weeks without. :)
2. My favorite movie growing up was Savannah Smiles. I was reminded of this movie after seeing Gone Baby Gone the other day. Another great movie but very different other than the kidnapping basis to their stories.
But isn’t that little Savannah just the most adorable thing?!
It’s gotta be my favorite scene from a movie ever. You can’t possibly watch it and not feel happier.
3. I’ve started burning candles again. As soon as it starts getting dark earlier and chilly outside I LOVE to have candles burning when I’m home. My absolute favorite lately is one from a sweet girl who was our neighbor at the last craft show. It’s called birthday cake and it smells like I’ve been baking cupcakes. It’s amazing! I’m hoping to catch her at a show again in November to stock up for the rest of the winter but she sells online too. And check out that fragrance list! On my wish list: warm apple crisp, creme brulee and egg nog. :)
4. I ate real food tonight thanks to my neighbor Nikki. She made me egg salad for sandwiches and even left out the onions and celery especially for me. :) She asks me frequently if I ate anything for supper and 9 times out of 10 I say yes…I had instant breakfast. Apparently to her that doesn’t constitute a meal.
5. I’m a Grobanite and can’t wait to buy this album for my Christmas music collection. It may even knock this album off it’s all time fav christmas album pedestal. I added a little Josh to the blog pod along with some other current favs. I’ll wait till after Thanksgiving to make you listen to the Christmas collection. Not to mention the fact that rent among other things come before buying new music so it may take me till Thanksgiving to purchase it but it’s definitely on my list.
6. I LOVE this new show. ABC is my favorite tv network. 90% of my favorite shows are on ABC. Plus, they have the best online viewing. Does anyone else watch tv shows online? I think it’s the best thing since Tivo. :)
7. I’ve cut my own bangs twice since my last haircut and no amount of conditioning mask is bringing back the shine that a fresh color would. I desperately need to make an appointment.
How was that for random? :)
I haven’t been blogging as much as I’d like but I’ve been busy sewing and blog designing.
Kay, back to catching up on emails and then off to work to help move an entire office worth of stuff today and tomorrow. Gorgeous weather for moving though. 65 and sunny at the end of October is pretty unusual for Michigan but we’ll take it. :)
Have a great Tuesday!