{ just keep swimming }

Words of wisdom from Dori.

Another short post. :) I’m keepin’ on swimmin’

Other than a quick break tomorrow here I’ll be workin’ on blogs the rest of the weekend. Stay tuned here for a new post by the end of the day tomorrow. :)

Comments

1. Sandra says:

Good advice in deed!

2. Keep on keeping on Shawn! Maybe your visit to Wellspring church is just what will make you feel better. Your posts always make me feel better- who can resist Dori????? :-)

3. Sherri says:

Shawnie – Hey you!! You brighten My Day!
    Keep On Swimming Girlfriend – It might be a bumpy ride on the Ocean of Life, But we’ll ALL get to our Destination! If it wasn’t easy – would it be worth it?
    Hugs Sweet Friend -
    Sherri

4. Sherri says:

Wait – Typo there – I meant “If it WAS easy, would it be worth it”….what a dork I am. No coffee when posting earlier. Must get new brain.
    Take care sweets!!!!
    xoxxo Sher

5. Kylie says:

I love a bit of Dory – what a great quote and clip – keep on swimming Shawn – you’ll make it!!!!

6. Sandra says:

I’m interested in your church experience this morning.
    Your comment made me laugh. I think you can still say you love the lo without being to “yay for me”. :)

7. Hey Shawn! :) Did you get my little surprise gift? Please let me know… I’m dying here!!!!!

Thanks for the inspiration today… I have to remind myself to keep swimming.

8. AngieOh says:

Hey Shawn – how is it going??? Love your posts, they always make me smile!

9. Sherri says:

Hi Dollface – for some reason my replies to your hotmail address keep bouncing back to me!! I don’t want you to think I am not emailing you sweets – if you have another email that isn’t hotmail let me know – I need to make sure you are doing Ok! Are ya keepin on swimming?? Hugs friend, xoxo Sher

10. Sandra says:

RYC: Your soldering iron will work perfectly! The one I have is from Hallow Craft. It’s cheap, but works well. You should give it a try. It’s a lot of fun.
    P.S. I’ve gotten so many compliments on your bag. :) You should send a few business cards with your items so that your customers can share you with the world! :)

11. amy says:

yeah love your new blog!!!! :)